Pro Tips for a Healthy, Happier, Wealthier You with Vicky Silverthorn
Tiny changes that you can make to your daily routine that can add up to a healthy, happier, wealthier you
1. Store fruit & veg at eye level in the fridge rather than away in the draw, Let the healthy food be the first thing you see each day.
2. Hang bags on doors in your home so the items you want to discard have somewhere to actually go when you no longer want them (rather than putting them away again!) - when full, off to the charity shop they go
3. 20 minutes of decluttering an evening will change your home in weeks - you don’t have dedicate whole days if you struggle to find time!
4. Walk around a shop for 10 minutes with anything you are thinking of buying - total up the rough amount in your head and when you don’t buy it you feel like you’ve 'saved’ that amount.
5. Decide whether its space of stuff that’s more important in your life - when you choose space, somehow the stuff begins to matters less and less
6. Ask yourself ‘can you life without it?’ when you are decluttering - this is the most powerful question to ask yourself. Be honest with yourself.
7. The less belongings you have, the less you have to control and be responsible for. Life can and will be naturally simpler, more efficient and easy to manage.
8. Give everything you own a specific home to live and you will find less stressful. Get into the simple habit of putting things back where they belong and you’ll notice the difference quickly
Join us for our Live Webinar with Vicky Silverthorn on the 13th June 2019. More information here.
Find out more organising tips from Vicky Silverthorn at www.youneedavicky.com.
Get Vicky's book: http://amzn.to/2oJVjxE