WHY HOME STAGE? Higher Price. A staged home sells for a higher price than those not. In a 2014 survey of over 3500 staged homes, more than 50% sold for 10% more. Quicker Sale. Staged properties spend 73% less time on the market, putting you in a stronger position to proceed with any future purchases. Helps Buyers Visualise. 81% of buyers found staged homes easier to imagine as their own according to a 2015 survey. First Impressions Count. 93% of house hunters use internet searches which means the first impression from your home photos makes the difference between a viewing or not. Must See. Staged properties are more likely to end up on a buyers “must see list”. Well Maintained. Staged properties are reviewed as being “well maintained” by the buyers. Fewer Requests. Buyers have fewer requests of the seller regarding the property when it is staged.
- Home Staging
- Home Make-Overs
- Furnishing of Apartments and Homes to Rent as a Furnished Home
- Gold Package
- Platinum Package
We hired Zest to create a beautiful show home on a development which was proving difficult to sell. This is exactly what they did! Chanelle is a joy to deal with - endlessly positive and upbeat, full of great ideas and delivered what she said she would. She turned things around for us so quickly and with a minimum amount of fuss. All our prospective purchasers commented on how beautiful the show home looked. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with and we will undoubtedly use Zest again.
7 Reasons why we love Zest
Reasons We loved working with Zest:
1. The passion and energy that you bring. You are always upbeat, smiling, positive about the task. It's infectious.
2. You're very down-to-earth!
I think it can be intimidating to let someone into your home to see the 'behind the scenes' chaos of life, but you both are real life mums, and you bring a very non-judgemental feel for the kids rooms and the unfinished projects and the corners we hide from other people!
3. Your style is just the kind of laid-back luxury I'd like to live in every day. And the finished house felt styled but not faked. It was still a beautiful and usable home, not a film set.
4. You didn't just style, but you also advised with tips that a homeowner can use in their own future house-dressing (I'm typing this looking at a little side table with my candles and magazines on in my new home, which was inspired by a little table you put in our old living room ????)
5. You were quick, and no inconvenience. So great to have a whole project done while we were all out at work / school, so it didn't disrupt the family day-to-day
6. You worked! The styling did exactly what it was supposed to and the sale was the quickest, easiest sale we could have imagined!
7. My house has never smelt so good ????
This Company is First Class in every single way and I cannot praise them more highly.
From the very first contact they were so helpful and they changed my empty house into something special and which help sell it to the first viewer we had.
There was never anything too small or an issue just one of the most professional people I have ever worked with and for what it achieved a very fair price.
5* in every way.