The questions we hear the most when speaking to other home stagers are:
- How do I price my services and make a profit?
- How do I get more clients?
- When should I buy more (or stop buying) furniture?
We heard you!
After months of preparation, we are proud to bring to you The Home Staging Business Course.
Developed by Elaine Penhaul of Lemon and Lime Interiors, and the Home Staging Association UK & Ireland, this business-focused course will not only answer the above questions but will teach you how to get to the right numbers, financial and client-base, that work for your business profile.
Why is this course different?
- Developed by experienced stagers and business owners, including a qualified business coach with over 30 years of experience
- Developed specifically so that you can create a successful staging business in the modern home staging market place
- Focused on enabling you to run a successful business in the way that suits you
- Face-to-face training days followed by action learning workshops backed up with one-to-one coaching and remote support
- Face to face training days run in an interactive style with individualised advie peer-learning
- Action learning workshops that allow you to review and apply what you have seen in class in your own business
- Ongoing coaching and learning opportunities
Module I: Business Planning & Financial Modelling
- Creating a robust business plan
- Identifying your target market
- Deciding on your service
- How to price your service
- What makes you special?
- Stand out from your competition
Module II: Getting Your Clients & Marketing
Module III: The Job - Consultation Visit, Project Design and Management, Customer Service & Installation
Module IV: Inventory Management & Buying
Module V: Decluttering & Advanced Customer Service
Module VI: Advanced Report Writing
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK HERE.